Landlord's insurance - protection for your valued asset.

Landlord’s insurance is an essential part of being an investment property owner. This covers you from financial losses connected with rental properties, with complete cover of the building, with the option of insuring any contents that belong to you as well as additional cover options detailed below.

Tenant Rent Default

This option provides cover should your tenant default on the rental payments or break the lease without notice. Many insurers, if this happens and you have the option, will pay the weekly amount your property is rented for, less any bond money you are legally entitled to for a period of time, many up to 12 months.

Malicious & Intentional Damage and Theft by Tenant

Even with home and contents cover under a Landlord’s policy, you are not covered if your tenant was to cause intentional damage or steal items from your property. This is where this option provides peace of mind that your building and / or contents will be replaced or repaired in case of any damage or loss.

Loss of Rent

Loss of rent covers you for a period of time (up to 12 months with many insurers) if your buildings at the site become unfit to live in as a result of an incident covered by Landlords Insurance, such as cyclone, fire or intentional damage by a tenant. Some insurers will include this free of charge in your cover and some will add it as an additional option

Crowley Wealth Pty Ltd T/as Able Insurance Services NT CAR 335083 | ABN 42 134 905 454 Authorised Representative of Community Broker Network
PTY LTD AFSL 233750 | ACN 096 916 184

Able Insurance Services NT            
18 Bishop Street Woolner, NT 0820

Helpful Resources

Landlord's Insurance Enquiry Form